DOUGH CARE + SMALL PRINT
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR HELLO OLIVE DOUGH
- Keep me stored in my jar with my lid on tight.
- Keep my jar stored in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight.
- Ensure dough is played with regularly and on a clean surface.
- If I begin to dry up or harden, try kneeding a couple drops of any cooking oil into dough.
- If I have to much moisture, try kneed in a sprinkle of flour from your pantry.
- It is up to adults discretion when it is time to throw dough away. Dough can be composted and stickers removed from jar to be reused!
- Colour of dough may appear differently in person than to photos due to screens and lighting. We do our best to ensure consistency across our batches.
PLAYDOUGH IS A CHOKING HAZARD.
SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN AGED 3+ YEARS.
ADULT SUPERVISION REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES!
- Due to oil content and natural dyes, please ensure dough is played with on a board or tray to prevent marking or staining of furniture or surfaces.
- Hello Olive dough is made from non-toxic food grade ingredients but is not intended or designed for consumption. Does not contain milk, egg or nuts (unless clearly stated) but is prepared in areas where these items are used. Please contact us directly if you have any concerns.
- Hello Olive takes no responsibility for damage or injury from use of our products.
All prices are listed in New Zealand Dollars (NZD)
We currently only ship within NZ.
We currently only accept payments through shopify and accept credit cards.
Hello Olive NZ will never share your personal information.
Images are taken by myself or external contacts and belong to Hello Olive NZ.
If you wish to use an image please contact us email@example.com to obtain permission.